Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The retard 1 :D




I'm still not feeling well yet..still got abit dizzy! ):


ahhh I smell something like burning now…very smelly ahh! No kidin =b

Alright nowadays very very bored…especially need to wait exam after recess…I don’t know why am I saying this but I want exam FASTER OVER! Sometime my exam will be after recess and I was like dreaming all day long...Thinking what will come out for exam later? When will holiday? Can’t wait till my dad’s b’day to come on 27! And so ngam my exam also over on 27 mean next Wednesday…

ahhh! And a lot! All I can say is I’M WAITING!!! Laugh + smileee

And I’m being too retard nowadays…I feel like my mind are so freeeee~ there’s nothing for me to think…is like very freee! You get what I mean ahh? hahahaa okk nevermind, dumb 1 =b

And see! This is what I mean very retard! ==!

On the same time, I feel very happy...No idea why…my mind is likes talking to me and everytime its make me think about my future…urmm…boyf? My own babies? I can even laugh till I drop errr..wtf? haha!



Alright I need to stop my nonsense now…





baby! ahh! cute! :D




Taken few month ago but still me the retard 1 =b








ps:: I want to go karaoke! damn you!

I want to drive too!! At least I get to go anywhere I LIKE!

Don’t have to look at those "human face!"


No comments: