Sunday, May 3, 2009

I can’t care so many stuff la, right?


I’m not a superwoman that who can care soooooo many thing, right?

I can only give advice.

As I said this in parvin’s cbox
[Somehow it's their prob, alright? We can't do anything other den just listen =D cheer!]

Is true that I use to care too many stuff till I think nonsense but today after 1 big round, I finally realize I just can’t handle too many stuff :D
It’s their prob, they can say whatever they want. But we know our self better :D
& is their mouth laa, tak akan we go take super glue, den glue all their mouth meh? Hahaha! This is so damn nonsense laa =b
Everything will be very super fine, if you promise not to care too much.
They know how to gossip, as if like we don’t know? We got our mouth we can even say them back. BUT the more we say the worse it will come.
Just let the prob fade away by itself without worry / care about it too much. The more u think the worse it will come :D


Cheer up, alright? :D

Girl, we’re all here! No worries! Hahaaa!

No comments: