Friday, May 22, 2009

Take A Bow.




Today Gracie 2nd sis & her friends went to watched Night at the Museum 2...arghh! It's my fav movie! I actually don’t like this movie...But after watched part 1, quite nice laaa =b
Anyway, I feel like wanna punch her! Lol she makes me wanna go watch this movie! Babi you sis. =b
And now she keep on telling me that movie how funny how funny . =__= this is really irritated...Alright! I know it’s so funny! Stop that before I really hit you!! Lol!

But too bad I don’t really like to watch movie at cinema, perhaps I will ask dad to buy DVD! =b But I love TGV Pop-corn D= damnit!


Ohh and believe or not that 5bux per person at Neway? Actually yes really only 5bux per person...ehh wait! Need to have member card =b aiyaaa go do the member card laaa..Only rm10 den you can sing for 3hrs edi...what so mafan? Hahaa

Mummy suddenly told us about sushi. 25 bux per person. Eat all you can copyright at gracie’s blog...ohh well, gracie and I planned to bring mummy go tomorrow...well, will blog about that if got go laaa (:

Enjoy!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i watched it edy..
and its nice! =D

jCmt said...

ohhh really ar? but DONT TELL ME! haha! i wanna watch myself~ =b