Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I love you, daddy!


[EDITED]



Is already after 12am, which means is my dad's bday! :D

Well I will update 2moro along with the cake :D if I got the pictures! (:

Nights reader.




Before I went out, look at miss.winwin she’s so cute! :D






Went to Wong Kok for dinner :D






:: yeaa my food =b [I just don’t like that sauce]


So guess the drink they give for birthday, Will be how big? ;)
































Very big right? hahaa~ but taste good :D









:: Lazy wanna upload my pictures so many here =b



:: All busy with their own thing =b




Once again, Happy Birthday daddy~ we love you! :D






:: Look at daddy’s face…so happy eh? =b



:: Everyone has the same smile! (:







So sorry laa..I’m lazy to upload many pictures. That’s all for now. byee! :D







Smileeee! :D





I enjoy = 另一个天堂.



No comments: