Saturday, August 22, 2009

12am


Gonna leave my blog for 4days d :P Monday will come back...i guess? Ahhaa..

So sad I’m gonna miss a party at SooXingXing’s hse la! D=


* ² says:

And yes im inviting you. CHEONG MUN TENG YOU ARE INVITED TO MY HOUSE AT 12.30PM ON MONDAY


LOL right? How am I suppose to come back at that time? Reach here I think at night d.. hahahaa! Nevermind laaa...Have fun babes! Even though I still mahu to go :P


Me and Parvin’s conversation :P

jCmt says:

yea laa...got 2dogs summore hahaha

alright gonna go bath d parvin

dun miss me

P A R V I N says:

5 kereta lebih mahal dari 2 anjing

jCmt says:

HAHAHA!

alahhh that's why pokai now

poor gila d

xP

P A R V I N says:

already miss you

dint came to sckool aslo

tak mahu kwn with u

jCmt says:

awww~ jgn laa like this

dun miss me laa..school start will come back..alright? promise :P

P A R V I N says:

promise okay

later i curi ur dog

jCmt says:

that time gonna kill you 99! xP


Don’t miss me! HAHA!

Alright, gonna go get ready now :)

Byeee (:




No comments: