Thursday, August 27, 2009

Singapore trip :P


Hmmm, I’m okk now. No more vomit and etc :D you know I still think vomit is FUN. Haha..okok..Stop it. Back to the trip.

Supposed to get ready at 2am+ but everyone is slepping like a pig :P I did not sleep because I was so jakun that I cannot wait to go Singapore :P In the end 4am only get to go out :P I still remember very clear what happen that days :D

You know when I feel like wanna sleep in that car about 6.15am, something attract me. Hahaaa I very surprise till I forget to go sleep. What attract me?

Urmm…something like Horoscope stars..err..I think so?? Not sure laaa BUT I can say REALLY DAMN ATTRACTIVE lorr! 1st time really look so pretty HEH. Byk diff horoscope I saw! Wish to see it again heh.

Alright….Pictures now :P


Saturday…

In the car before leaving the hse :P





Finally morning d heee











HAHA Me and elder sis was on the way goin up to kacau everyone wake up :P

Finally....


Get in d den SS :P


$ 5.75 But in RM 10++ LOL keng le? hahahah! okk sound so stupid :P



Sunday…

Wake up, get ready to go bath den...



SS again HAHA...finally everyone is done :D can go dwn makan hahaha..



My fav is to kacau daddy early in the morning to bring me go eat roti bakar only heh..ignore that blue cup & the foods cause it is not mine! hahaha :P

Den waiting for the bus to come...


About 3pm+ was waiting for aunt and uncle to go China town (:
Not bus but MRT! :P












About 6pm+ Is time to go back home...But I suddenly feel like wanna eat subway :P asked aunt to bring me go :D








Only $5+ hahahaa..and got on sale at the mall too :D



Uncle on the stage talking here and thr :P



A lovely dinner with uncle, aunt, cousin and etc :D got 2 diff table we sit :P






Everyone was busy watching tv..and that's was the night I feel the times really pass by so fast! ):




Bubble teaa! $1.20 only! haahha RM 2++? still cheap :P



Monday…

Wake up, get ready to go bath and etc den head to bus stop to go somewhere before....











leaving Singapore ):


AND AND nowadays I damn love high heels! hahaha..thanks to aunt for the heels she buy (:


This is so random...sweet...

But...


Can you finish it all up? HAHA

Watching DVD (:


Alright end here d :P

Times really pass by soooo fast! I’m gonna miss everyone over thr! Gonna miss Gu kong so badly too! D= hopefully he will still remember my name HEH (:


No comments: