Sunday, August 9, 2009

Everything (:







I must say, I miss your smile d (:



Look at the moon tonight, so round and nice kan? :P


Anyway planed to go watch movie with cousins and sisters just now. But dad called + scolded us not to go watch movie! My movieeeeee! T_T

Ohhh well, just have to wait for DVD again! ):

Anyway, I damn freaking hate this stupid big long wu kong chong [read in cantonese] lol I don’t know in english call what d la :P so go figure it out yourself den :P

So, when I was bathing just now, I saw this freaking long worm lol and yes I jump out from the toilet with towel only. malu-nyaaaa. I shouted for help. Sadly, my 2 super heroes are not at home which is my parents. Cause usually I call them for help 1 :P But this time Gracie help me a lot Lol she’s like a superwoman only. And I was walking around & shouting with towel + summore havent done bathing 1 laa! HAHA. End up went to diff toilet. LOL think back what happen just now seriously can make me laugh till like mad d. lol

I guess I’m not afraid of other insects but I’m afraid with this stupid worm? Lol? hahaaa.

Omg feel so malu d HAHA

So, just now went to Old Taste with sisters for our dinner (: and and…

Herbal Jelly :D my fav teeeheee

Ohhh, And this evening something strange happen lol.

Gracie called mum wanna let her that we wanna go out for our dinner but…

Gracie :: Calling….[No tone]

Gracie :: Calling the 2nd times d…. [Still no tone]

Gracie :: Calling the 3rd times d…

Mummy :: [Finally pick up d but with angry tone] What?? Say properly! Cry for what?!

Gracie :: huh?? What cry?? Who cry??

[Me and Sisters all looking at Gracie]

Mummy :: Why I heard got people cry 1??

Gracie :: Noo..No 1 cry laa…who cry?? =_=

Mummy :: I heard like Ah Teng cry laa! [Ah teng mean ME laaa! Lol]

Gracie :: HAR?? Ah Teng cry?

ME :: [shouted] What me? I cry?! I play laptop wor!! Hahahaaa

Come back home, I asked my mum what actually happen? She said, she heard someone crying which is my voice and don’t know talk what. Lol. I laughed but on the same time I feel so scary lol. Hmmm..Weird right? And not to forget this month is ghost month for Chinese calendar. Omg! Lagi scary! Ahahhaaa .


I don't play RC d. Now I started to play R.C.K :D


Btw, I just don’t like people look down on others NOT even if it’s just a joke. They don’t even know how its feel like till they taste it. Don’t try to make me piss / sad. I can say something that HURTS YOUR FEELING and I WILL NEVER FEEL SORRY FOR IT! Whatever.


Nights.


Tuning into :: Everything – Wang Lee Hom.


No comments: