Friday, August 21, 2009

Out out out and AGAIN out d=






Yesterday, Botak Chai means uncle called me. Really very surprise me cause is his 1st time calling say wanna talk with me. Haahhaa! Let’s see…

Ring ring ring!

B.C :: Hello?

Gracie :: Hello..

B.C :: Ah Teng please.

Gracie :: Ohhh! Hahahahaha! Wait…

Gracie :: Du! Uncle call you

Me :: *so surprise* har?? Why?

Me :: errr…Hello?

B.C :: Baby Chai!! Hahahahah doing what?

Me :: *Lagi so surprise :P* What?? Talking with you laaa. Why so gila call me?

B.C :: I see the news paper saw the subway, remind me of you…So, when wanna buy it for me?

Me :: HAR?! GILAA! What subway? You wanna eat izzit?? Go la buy yourself! Gilaaa botak! hahahaha

B.C :: Nono..Not gilaaa I’m serious. When wanna buy for me? Nobody wanna buy for me 1. You help me buy at Pyramid laaa. I ask Ah Ling go fetch you now…I ask her go to your house now…

Me :: Yorrr! You don’t so gilaaa…errrr...WAIT! Give me RM20. *laughhhh*

B.C :: WHAT?! RM20??? So expensive 1 arr? I better call aunt do more better lor like this.

Me :: Noo…Rm20 for me not the subway *laughhhh*

B.C :: okkk come and grab it. Hahaha

Me :: Don’t gilaaa...okkk bye.

B.C :: WAIT! So, when wanna buy for me??

Me :: Yorrr~ you don’t gilaaa like Ah Ling d. Now you got nothing better to do izzit? Hahahaha..okk byee d.

B.C :: *sad voice* why you like this 1?? Wait laaa...Talk 1st laa...Don’t bye so fast.

Me :: what you wan laa botak? I very busy 1 you know *laughhh*

B.C :: Ohhh like that laa…eh Ah Yin come back d. ok laa I ask Ah Yin go your house la.

Me :: HAHA no need..Ok bye. Really need to go d.

B.C :: hahahahah Bye Bao Li.


HAHA! Really very long conversation but weird huh? See subway on the news paper but remind him of me? HAHA! Mmg gilaaa punya botak chai :P

Anyway, Force to wake up at 10am+...

Hmmm...Went out to the car almost wanna get in, HAHA Not good not good. For the 1st time I stepped on a shit! LOL! I don’t know how / why. I get in the car and I realize something smelly so yeahh kena d. HAHA. I still can laugh till non-stop.

Skip my Lunch because wanna save for dinner hahaha. Went to…

· Sunway College to do something over thr. Wow S.College really very big! AHHA! Jakun again :P

· Sisters and cousin went to Face-To-Face for lunch.

· Pyramid & Summit looking for sis’s present (:

· Dinner at Pyramid – Kim Gray :D


Pictures ::



No comments: