Thursday, August 6, 2009

I give up (:

First of all, Today is someone’s birthday! Hahaaa...Guess who is it? :P

Hong Yee Wern! :D

That's the 3colour she like :P

Happy Birthday! :D so fast you d 16! Lol and I'm still 15 =__=

Hahaaaa…hmmm...What can I say about her?

I d know her since long time ago :P When I was still about 9year old laa I guess :P she was the 1st best friend I have during that age :D but somehow in the age of 13, something break us apart. So yeahh we wasn’t that close anymore but magic do happens :P I don’t even knw what’s wrg suddenly in the age of 15 mean form3, everything in me has been changed. Hahaha. That’s what I am now :D So, we recess together along with others babes :D hmmm..lol. seem like I jump too far d la. Lol anyway she’s a good friend, smart and aheemmmm pretty leng lui too XD

After few years later this is how she looks like…

Cute huh? :P

But now

,

Pretty leng lui d! Now you see the diff? HAHA!

Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE! :D

Enjoy your birthday before the 12am! :P

€ I know this post is not that meaningful, but she should know what I wanna tell her d :P €

Loveeeees yaa! :D

No comments: