Monday, August 17, 2009

WJL! <33


I feel bad. D=

We mmg very childish last time @ Parvin’s house. hahaaa


WongJennLi babe!!


Awww, don’t feel sad for it. Even through you changed school but we still got HANDPHONE that can get in touch with each other what! Lol like how u always did to kacau me :P I seriously don’t mind. But PLEASE don’t use diff number to call me cause that’s so SCARY! Hahahaha! Whenever I pick up ur calls, some funny voice came out. LOL. What’s wrong with you? HAHA

Times really pass us by very fast, right? But that’s also a good thing cause we can learn our mistakes :D

Don’t worry laaa! We will meet up 1day. YES it’s ALL of us! :D gonna give you a warm huggieee once we meet up! Aahaha!

Don’t be sad, alright? *With a big big big smile on my face*

Remember to update me about you! hahaaaa.


Loves!

I'm still your old jCmt! :P

No comments: