Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Listen…


Listen to my blog’s song :D


My hand really really very pain! Omg…is like it will never recover! Scary! :P





I try putting tooth paste for fun. Nahh...Actually out of sudden I remember when I was small my cousin kena my hand with fire so aunt put tooth paste on it. So, yeahh now I try :P

Guess what? I see some diff :P is like more better den last time 1 laa. So next time must use tooth paste :P

Chatting + webcam with the kids this afternoon.Omg they are so cute…Guess what? He called me baby jie jie & bb. Wtf? Lol I don’t look like a baby in the webcam! =_=

I laugh till crazy when I heard him saying I’m his baby. HAHA!

Anyway, yes I change my blog’s layout…because I want something new. So decide to put something GREEN :P FYI, I don’t like white background. Cause it’s hardly see the typing, right? Now my blog is so Green and bright like what SooXingXing said. Hahaa.

Hmmm, tell me if there’s any prob with this layout :D


Nights.

No comments: