Monday, August 10, 2009

Fun :D

Why must your comp spoil at this time?? D:

heyy! I cannot use my laptop cause the younger wanna use..So I have to use elder sis 1 :P

Today no picture hahaa.

hmmm...just went out today with parents. How sweet hahaaa..Daddy forces me to eat but I don’t want. In the end he scolded me den pujuk me back AGAIN. lol he always did that when I mad at him :P

So, decide to ponteng 2moro :P faster laa..End of this month so I can fly to Singapore! :D The 1st thing I wanna do thr is to find Tamagotchi! HAHA! I really wanna buy so badly. Yes I know laaa very childish. Who cares? :P

Anyway having fun chit-chat with VanessaKYL for 3hrs+...she safe me from my-so-bored-hrs just now :P hahaaa..but now me and she got to go sleep d.

so, yeahh..

Nights. Sleep tight! :D

No comments: