Sunday, August 16, 2009

Gonna learn how to enjoy the show! Heh!



Let’s see…


YESTERDAY...

Afternoon :: Tong Sui with Michelle, Shanny & GieGie haha.

Evening 5-6.45pm :: Sleeping and Winwin also sleep too :P

Night 7pm-12am :: Went out dinner with Cousins, Sisters, Aunt & Uncle @ PJ den head to Pyramid for herbal jelly den head back to Sunway for our Yamchaa season :D

Goshhhh! Really very fat d lor...Must diet again. =/



Uncle that named me Bao Li / baby chai...Hahaa...I name him botak chai!! LOL I’m evil :P


Herbal Jelly & panda! :D


Last night, really not in my mood. I still feel it’s so unfair to me! Seriously D:

I won’t talk to those who make me angry till my gas is down. I mean it!


Eyes mmg bengkak but maybe this photo cannot see kua? So, went out with cousins aunt and sisters today cause I don’t wanna stay @ home. Lunch with Cousins and sisters chit-chat about the past. Hmmm..About my grandma stuff. Lol. We all cry. Now I know how much I still miss my grandma even noes it’s already 5years past. Really wish that the times can turn back D:

Blaaa. Stop with the sad story. Hahaaa.

Reach home I saw another cousins at my house :P along with my niece! Hahaa..I guess she's just like me...love to ss too? :P






See this is what I mean..ahahha.

Really can't wait to go Singapore d! :D



Nights. (:

No comments: