Friday, August 7, 2009

The smile you left behide...


在那里?):

I guess everything has to be over now…


Sorry for leaving my blog nowadays (:

Yesss! I think I don’t have to mention this kuaa, but exam’s over d! (:

I really wanna watch movie now! :D


· The ghosts of girlfriends past

· Obsessed

· On His Majesty's Secret Service


This 3movies is what I feel like wanna watch now :P Need to find teman to go d! hahaa..Too bad sis[s] watched d! ):

Anyway, I was trying to cut winwin’s nail but see what she done…




Saw the red red? YES! Damn sakit! D: I mean when kena water la :P I scolded winwin with all the gilaaa words. Noo, Not bad words ok (: & I guess whatever I said she just doesn’t understand 1 laaa! HAHA

In the end I just give up like that. Lol. Cause mmg very hard for her to sit down quietly to let me cut lor. I was too evil asked sis[s] not to feed her later x) But of coz they didn’t listen to my crapping la :P

I didn’t mean it laaa…you think I so bad meh? I manja her 1 okkk :P that’s why I always kena scolded by my babes because I manja winwin! Especially this PARVIN who always keeps telling me


Not to manja her laaa munteng! Later oneday you will blablablablablablabla


But mana tahu she come to my house, SHE ALSO MANJA MY DOG WHAT! =_=

Hahaha Parvin is like a mother only. Byk bising only HAHA! Okkk don’t kill me parvin :P


So if you notice today the date and time are very unique because…12hr 34min 56 seconds 7/08/2009.

Haahha still dun understand?

Means 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 laaa! Lol!

Edwin msg me when I was sleeping last night, & so ngam when I wake up check my handphone it was 12.33am. hahahaa I read the msg & was being so jakun when dwn stair just to take



Yes this picture. And I realise 5 & 6 gone d. end up, went back to my dreams d :P

So sampat right? Yes I KNOW! Hahaha. And I tot I was in my dream when taking this picture :P

Win just love the sun eh? :P


Last but not least, Do this photo just lookalike? :P



Now I believe...

like a Father, like a Daughter.

it is my daddy and me (:

omg! damn lookalike lor! even my sisters, mum, aunt, uncle & cousin said so! hahahaa!


Nights! (:



Tuning into :: 情歌 – Fish Leong



I love this song…don’t know why (:

No comments: