Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Lovely-Gilaaa-Ganas-MCMY! <333




Guess who's birthday?








GUESS LAAA!










=P lalalalalaaaaaaaaa~











As I earlier, Is my elder sis’s bday ;D

You know all this years, I didn’t even realize something until TODAY!

As usual laa you know her birthday is on 20 Aug which also same date as the gate of Hell opens / Hungry Ghost Festival Day. How sad, right? =/

Hahahaaaa...Anyway, she has 1 unique name which same with 1 of the Hong Kong actress. MaggieCheongMunYit. Wondering how the actress looks like? Go search at the Google la :P

Hmmm, People always say me and she look a like 1…



Hahahahaa…really?? Do we???


Sadly, She’s not that happy because of something la & she abit sick today. No wonder laaaa I also not feeling well. Gonna blame her later!! HAHA! :P



Anyway, she’s such a lovely but ganas sis of mine that share our secret xP ehh wait…My family always got no secret 1 confirm kena bocor easily! HAHA!

Alright, last but not least….


HAPPY BIRTHDAY My Lovely-Gilaaaa-Ganas-MCMY! ;D



Much Lovessss!


Yours scary-lil-annoying-evil-DUDU! :P

No comments: