Sunday, August 16, 2009

Another birthday boy...



Goshhh! Went out the whole day & really very tired. :P Will update what happen today in another post. Cause right now, wanna wish someone Happy Birthday! SEE laaa! Another 16yearold d. this time not a girl but is a boy. Hahaha...


Wilson Yap Czi!!


I don’t really know how I knw him...Urmm… I think last year at lagoon? Hahaa not sure la...But somehow he’s really a good friend ;)

He always webcam with me along with “our kids” hahaa. Let me show you “our 2 kid’s picture



The notti 1 & also is the older 1. That called me his baby jie jie / bb. LOL.



The cute 1 & also is the younger 1. Really very cute! right?


I seriously don’t like the elder 1 because he love to bully my lovely younger 1 :P guess what? Day before yesterday they fight. Cause the elder 1 don’t let younger 1 see me through the webcam. Ahaha what’s wrong with him? They really fight till the younger 1 cry you know. How kesien? :P I tipu him that I close the webcam d so he wont bully the small 1. Asked Wilson to stop them but Wilson sendiri oso kena bite by the younger 1. hahahaa..no heart 1 la that younger 1 :P trying to help him but in the end kena back HAHA. Another kesien 1 :P

Anyway…

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Wilson Yap Czi!!

Have a nice birthday this year! Hahahaa.

No comments: