Thursday, June 26, 2008

26junE*

baby libra (:

Caring and kind. Smart. Center of
attention. High appeal. Has the last
word. Good to find, hard to keep. Fun
to be around. Extremely weird but in a
good way. Good Sense of Humor!!!
Thoughtful. Always gets what he or she
wants. Loves to joke. Very popular.
Silly, fun and sweet..*LOL memang ture to me xD*


getting sampat each days edi..but still need to study 4 PMR dying la~
i dun wish that day to come.. ;P
=.='' haha nonsense rite? i knw i knw xD
oh well...
i do lovin myself eachdays :P
ohoh & i do love my frenz!! & family hehee

arghh sometime i always think nonsense and make myself cry bodo la me xP
oh and never ever wanna go back form2 life man! damn suck! ):
hahaha nvm but now is getting better eachdays (:
thanks god! xoxo! ;D

but today very funny la..all the day i kena zhadou by my frenz lol!
sooo badd! plan not to tell me abt the time table summore..*bodo! :P:P:P
hahaha silly me xD



jCmt :: lovin it eachdays!





No comments: