Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tagged by gRaCie

7 facts about me
single*
annoying :P*
short memory*
pig? xD*
easily + love to cry xD*
blur*
easily can laugh like org gila but can oso easily emo*
7 things that frightened me
ghost*
in the dark when i'm all alone*
people shout? xD*
hamsap lou? xPxPxP*
no friends beside me*
somethings sound damn loud*
cockroaches*
7 songs for the mean time
byebye*
leavin*
bei pan*cry on my shoulder*
please speak*
terlalu istimewa*
my baby you*
no air*
7 phrases always said
babi*
sei 8 poh xD*
watever*
shut up :P*
look wat look?*
lengchai xD*
oiii*
7 valuable things for me
family*
friends*
my handphone (:*
my money xD*
sleeping*
my pillow*
my stuff (:*
7 first time in my life
got new handphone (:*
pillow again cuz is still with me now since whn i was a baby (:*
throw plate on grace? xD*
kena kiss by van? lol!*
slapped by mc =.=''*
him (: but i have lost him ): swtt xD*
know how to cook? lol*
7 lucky persons to be tagged
kian hui*
siewpao*
parvin*
ailin*
vonnie*
chung keat*
sudharshn*

No comments: