Wednesday, June 18, 2008

sleepy!*

arghh i feel so sleepy ):
i cant go sleep yet cuz erm..
have to jaga house oso la den younger sis & mummy oso sleep edi
oh ya and and havent mandii yet :P
i knw i'm busuk now la :P
and oso no bed xD
why?
cuz mummy n sis take over the master room edi
why i dun sleep at my own my room?
haha cuz i'm scad to sleep upstair alone! :D
that's why :D
lol i knw i'm so stupid now xD

OMG!
is very super hard to chat/talk with my cousin at taiwan cuz he/she reply/speak with me in
mandarin & i dunno how to read..but speak okok is not hard 4 me at least hehee
they reply me in mandarin i cepat go translate it so i can understand xD
okok~ mummy is talking with uncle with mic&webcam haa sooo i g2g wanna bath edi xP
tata!





jCmt :: wondering wat's on my mind*




No comments: