Monday, June 30, 2008

30june* diff story diff colour* (:

heys~


haha juz come bck and mummy say wanna eat bird nest? she do by herself :P..
oh thanks mummy ily (:


At skul my mood are juz fine :D
but once i step into the class everyone are so super weird..
i wonder wat are they talking abt?..
i saw phum sym were laughing..
so i think he muz be the one who say something abt me lo..
haha i go hit him x) he wanna hit me back lol..i faster run *as u knw la he so big size once he hit ppl can die edi xD..
ps :: to phum sym haha ok i'm sorry abt calling u big size but is true wat xP..but this is for u :P


u always make me wanna hit u XD hohoo~

haha somthings that make me feel so geli is that PARVIN & her barney *HRISHII!
omg they both arr...awww~ so sweet la xP
*haha stop making me jealous & geli la xP


Suddenly i think back wat happen that day
..it make me laugh..cry & so on..

omg everyone were asking me not to cry but i cant help myself rite?
once u feeling so sad obviously u will cry out to make yourself ok back rite?..(:


i seriously dunno who i can share my storys with cuz i dun feel like wanna tell it out but once i tell edi it's making me feel so unhappy..
so i keeping it in my heart & in my mind..


keeping myself in a very darkness place that no one can find out why or wat happen with me..
but i'm finding a open door to let me out frm this place ;)


And this is for YOU!
yes is YOU!
:: I didnt knw actually u was oso another fu*ker
another bullshit!
opps i'm sorry for those bad words...not!!
i wondering those things u use to tell me was it actually real? or fake?
haha but i think all u said b4 was juz a crap!
u remember wat u have promise me?
haha i dun need them anymore..u can juz keep it 4 urself!
u make me hate u so much! yes u didnt see it wrgly is i HATE u not i LOVE u! (:
u're sorry?
HAHAHA! YA WATEVER!
as if like i care anymore~
oh btw..all the BEST in everythings u do
*as u knw wat i mean rite? :D



jCmt (:





No comments: