Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Back to skul~ weee~

helo~ (:

haha this morning i went to skul ;)
i were sitting with my form4 frenz ;)
we tok for awhile..haha suddenly she ask me..
"eh ur class change time table edi rite?"
i answer
"omg reli har? mygoodness i dunno le..=.=''
she laugh like gila edi
hahaha!

When bell ring liao i went to canteen ma..
i saw all my frenz were wearing PJ baju!
my goodness they dint even tell me the time table change & they plan not to tell~ zhadou edi!
summore i pack wrg time table!
* arghh u all arr reli got nth better to do la but still ily guys :P
hahaha
den vanessa like "MUNTENG i so miss u!" LOL so touching that time hahaha + she hold me ;p
*ben ar ben dun jealous :P:P
omg i dint knw u guys so miss me!!!

haha we go line up they all keep on laughing cuz they dint tell me abt the time table thingy
haha i keep on scolding them with a word "bodo!"
lol they say i so cute! LOL

ok so masa PJ dunno why i so unlucky~
ppl were playing basketball 1..& i were toking with rayvin,vanessa,ailin & xhee kee they all ma..
suddenly the ball hit me..u knw how hard was it?! Y_Y
but..actually rayvin standing on my left side he should be kena by that ball *i so bad :P
hahaha but he suddenly sit dwn so x kena him but kena me on my shoulder la hehe ;)

omg damn pain =.=''
haha nvm but still i'm okies ;)
and go bck class kena bully by that black guy *sudaharshn :P..he keep on playing with my hair =.=''

oh i plan to share my blog with xhee kee hehe cuz i kesien
her ma
*see la how gud am i :P:P:P cehh~
but let me change my passwords la :P

oh oh~ i knw u guys miss me alot!
i do miss u guys too! :P
xoxo~


jCmt :: ily guys so much! xoxo! (:
aku so touching! ;p

No comments: