Sunday, June 15, 2008

CFN rockk! xP


lol..xing*xk* & my shoes* hahaha guess which 1 is mine? XD

daddy tapao food 4 me* xD

xing & me (: *my darling (:

michelle & me (: *aku sayang her (:

xheekee & me *my another sampat darling xD

stuff (:


cowboy people (:

dance floor (:

dance floor

firee~ (:


heloo~
haha all this pic my frenz took 1 only the cowboy people i take (:

omg our place all ppl sit edi so we sit behide T_T cannot see summore becuz those 5 ppl infrt damn tall la.. ohh + they wanna plus 1 more chair mean they will b siting on 2 chair omg =.='
like a small kids only xD

i go scold that melvin summore *not serious scold at all juz like play play only (:
i say woii how am i gonna see if u sit 2 chair? u damn tall la~
he answer aiyoo u stand up only la no nit sit
omg zha dou edi =.=' finee i stand up lo..
haha then he like fine la he take off another chair mean he sit on 1 chair but still I CANNOT SEE~! omg how tall are u?!
i so short 1 meh? T_T

nvm omg cfn damn nice wei my 1st time went there (:
den me xing xm & xk dance lol i almost pokai xD
+ all ppl sweating aweee~ xD i damn bad xD
oh & i saw him alone but i dint even go there teman -.-''..
nvm now i teman him sms :P
den after come bck daddy tapao food -.-'' haha the pic will be up there (:

others pic will be at my frenster hehe..lazy wanna wanna put here (: sorry (:


jCmt




No comments: