Saturday, June 28, 2008

28junE* 12.57am*

heys~

arghh 1 week mummy dun wanna cook 4 us..
why? lol cuz........ haha dun wan tell cuz in the end it will be so funny ;P
and 1 week eat outside food..yuck~
muz think wat to drink and eat..
yerr~ damn sien edi xP

Grace are trying to make me jealous always tell me the same thing..
"eh dudu i wonder why u cannot go kai kai with frenz? u knw wat? i form1 oso edi go out with frenz blablabla"

lol grace oh grace...is becuz i doesnt wanna waste my money + u knw mummy wont let me rite + i knw u can go out la! no nit show off to me i wont get jealous :P..beside that i wanna spends my time at home sleeping,computer,parent! & etc! :P:P
*btw dudu is oso my name haha dunno why my uncle suddenly edit this name 4 me until my mother side every1 call me that lol

haha skul is fun anywayz (: i loving it so much
oh~
thanks to that phum sym my baju kurung kena colour edi la!
*i'm so gonna kill u if that colour cannot take it off! xP

as day pass so fast time goes even more faster..
appreciate wat u have b4 is too late (:


jCmt :: i'msorry i did not appreciate u..

No comments: