Saturday, June 21, 2008

Emo ppls! =P


seem like nowadays i can read ppl feeling! lol =.=''
ok is weird xD..
erm erm..wondering why nowadays i saw so many ppl emo de har? lol
why la? *i knw i very 8poh..love it cuz is me! lmao xD
to ppls who i named here ::


To:sm~

ok i seriously dunno why are u emo..*actually i knw lol..but not sure only..
ahem!
u wan me wack ur.....again? lmao! haha dun wan le? :P
den u need to smile everyday to let me see :P:P:P
& never cry infrt of me u will make me cry! bodo smku :P
xoxo

ur tengku! =D



To:mun mun aka music loverz mui~

haha i seriously dunno why u emo la..cuz u dun wanna tell me..anyways..ur jie here always wan u to b happy! remember (:
huggiess! xoxo!

ur jiE =)


To:pei theng mui~

haha i knw why are u emo..(:
nvm la..as long now u both is frenz ma rite? (:
& dun cry infrt of me u will make me cry!! xP
xoxo!

ur jiE =)


To:piggie kor~

lol smilee la!
i seriously dunno wat to say abt u..other den asking u to smile! hee =D
so? smile okies? ;)
& where's ur promises? :P
xoxo!

ur panda mui -.-'' *u name it! & i dun like :P




hahaha dun emo la u all & to other ppl out there! =D
& &
dun cry infrt of me!! u will make me cry too!
hehee =D



jCmt*want u all to smile everyday :)
xoxo~






No comments: