Monday, June 23, 2008

updating* storys! 23junE*

let's see wat to update xP...
erm..haha today i skiped skul :P hehe & oso sm =x
haha i chat with sm in msn (:
we ss with webcam xP
there's alot pic..but feel like lazy upload haha aikz aikz
*is juz becuz of u that's why i upload the pic la sm~ aku baik kan? xP*
here is it ;)





my god only can upload 1 pic =.=''..yerr *sorry sm dunno why cannot upload other pics at all but if u wan the pic i will send it to u (: haha *i did not copy u k (: = this is not for sm* hehee


haha since today i dint go skul i follow my mummy go do her teeth ;) & she was at this room haha




i was at outside alone waitting 4 her..lonely-nya u knw! xP

after that i went summit think that wanna cut hair 1 but mana tahu that shop dint open & now i change my mind again haha dun feel like wanna cut cuz suddenly feel like now my hair oso nice wat why cut LOL i suka fatt hao xPP

so i go there buy bubble tea only ;) * my fav drink! :P

haha den i go jl house pass bck her hp (: omg she got 3house damn big! -.-''
but b4 that i went to the wrg house i went to no.43 -.-'' xD
summore i was wondering *eh this house meh? i tot xing² say jl got 3 house 1? den i check bck the msg she send haha i was wrg is not 43 summore i go ring ppl house bell lucky no 1 inside LOL
bodo me! x)


oh oh den i ikut my daddy go bank (: guess who i saw?! erm 1 actress but 4gt his name =.= damn leng chai!! aww~ xD hahaha

den my mummy say wan go shah alam..haha i too tried i sleep in the car omg whn i wake up half way my hand so wet! eeewww~ *i dun think so i need to tell u whats that rite? :P
mummy say "aiyoo i should take the pic dwn LOL damn bodo xD



& daddy no working today is a day 4 me to go kai kai! :P



jCmt*still sick! ):


No comments: