Friday, June 20, 2008

LOL~ diff story diff colour! :P

lol i dunno why my mind always can imagine those funny stuff.. make me laugh until cannot stand lol
*i'm getting sampat xD


ohh i got alot of stuffs to write.. heee*u wanna read den read (: if dun wan no 1 will force u juz shooo~ :P *haha i knw i'm so bad hee :D

sc time we wanna go lab ma.. dunno why that vanessa can almost bang pn tey eh wait i think is like almost gonna kiss pn tey xD lol~

today abt 12pm++ me vanessa & ailin wanna go toilet.. they asked teacher permission but me? hee..i juz went out without teacher's permission ;) haha anywayz we should be goin to toilet mana tahu that ailin wanna go up 2 see her chin ping *is juz a nick name she herself edit 1 hee :P
but everytime she wanna go see her chin ping dunno why tak jadi..oh ailin~ nvm nvm i knw u saw him dunno how many times edi :P

k den we wanna use between block A/B stair to go toilet ma..
we saw pn tey suddenly i started to laugh like gila edi cuz i imagine wat happened whn sc time xD
pn tey were asking "erm u all very free now har? cuz i need help..so who wanna help me?"
lol we all say "me me me!" xD
pn tey said "no 1 person only la"
all say den "dun wan" lol..
mana tahu that ailin & vanessa pushed me in & teacher pull me in LOL~
*like that oso i can laugh now XD

so i went in form6 class i helped teacher den few min later ailin & vanessa came up wanna see me & chin ping lo xP
omg i heard ailin laugh damn loud den shouted my name lol~
finish helpping teacher edi i went bck to class

omg my BI teacher picked some ppl to help the nilam things..arghh i terpick T_T...so many 2 write & i dunno how to write! xhee kee say can juz crap it out LOL
& & monday muz pass it up! ><>

haha den moral time...i saw paula write some lyrics "i believe i can die" haha i tried to sing hee & that paula was like "omg munteng u sing damn nice wei!" den she asked me alot question "why la u dun wan join singging blablabla"
haha~
oh i copy that lyrics edi (:


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg3jrlCmn4aWDoxInlEx68E50IttNF1YTo-0fnG5BOFj2yPEh8bbXmJOCBG53BQE25R8bgNkKOOsHL9vUNPXK6ltiUCOfB67OgSu2VReuSKSZXxRjskaXFFEJfnv5SSYy2SScS3Xw50c4I/s400/scan0001.jpg
here's it (:

reli damn nice if only u tried to sing :D

lol whn BI time again..this xhee kee say got somthing to tell me abt vanessa so i go listen la..mana tahu this xhee kee & vanessa was juz acting! arghh they go wack my boobs! *lol i knw la my boobs so nice xP hahahaha!
haha they summore go cover their boobs with book/beg

so I cannot wack bck haha too bad I did!
i go wack bck this Vanessa boobs with my hand :P
& xhee kee with a book xD
oh oh! mayb this siewman is another 1 unlucky
cuz…

in scul~ i cant believe dat b4 after scul.. that mun teng go wack my boobs! *OUCH!* with her big/heavy/thick numbers of books! dam freaking pain. guess how she trick me.

.

mt : yerr~ they all so bin tai a! *looks at jenn*

sm: wad they do?

mt : u guess la.. they dam bin tai.

sm : hu?

mt : =.=" u think le?!

sm : LOL, i think i know who.. wad they do?

mt : *WACK MY BOOBS* this is wad they do.

sm : OUCH!!!! lmao~ yerr..! pain laa HAHAHAHAHAX

*I copy frm her haha lazy wanna write (:

Haha but I knw I’m gonna die 2moro cuz she juz send a msg to me at msn say that 2moro she gonna wack my boobs ):

*kesien my boobs abit la sm~ xP

lol i think the storys i wanna write will be this all xD..alot le?hee :D

ok la..i stop here edi..eh no waitt got 1 more story LOL abt my mummy~

i still remember i laugh until memang cannot stand xD

erm but lazy la hee :P



-end-



jCmt*getting sampat nowaday :P




No comments: