Sunday, June 8, 2008

7junE**

hey (:

Today actually should be goin condo with cousin they all..but my mummy say wan go P.D..
but suddenly she say erm..she sakit? haha is a secret cant tell shhh* ;)


So my daddy bring mummy go sunway hospital..me & yinG ikut jadi 8poh :P haha..whn the doctor called my mummy & oso told mummy only can bring 1 person in..hahaha me & yinG at 1st was guessing who can ikut? finally daddy choose me xD..she abit jealous i guess :P


haha is doctor Wong come n check..hmmm she quite leng lui oppss =X but is ture xD...faster few min later....my mummy say she need to go toilet and guess wat?... she pull me in too =.='' hahaha..nvm.. i jadi guai lui ma :P hahaha..

oh finally she's ok (: ..den we go makan xD with grace too (:

after that actually should be goin to summit kai kai awhile..mana tahu mummy say no need la nth to kai kai oso..only that ah teng wan bubble tea *haha yes i byk suka bubble tea :P..but but end up dint go oso ):

nvm..den daddy say go condo see 4awhile la..haha *xing dun jealous :P..

omg i didnt knw at nite lagi nice wei..windy + the swimming pool damn nice..too bad this pic cant reli see that clear hehe..



Is another pool haha

oh ya..2moro goin swimming hehehe :P

jCmt

No comments: