Monday, June 30, 2008

30junE* 4.01pm*

heys! (:

oh ya i 4gt that 2moro is 1st of july =.=''
my god like that oso i can 4gt =.='' hahaha..
is a sunny day today ;)

omg now every1 saying that chin ping is cute...
& i tot jl agree with me that he is not cute?
yerr! u all mata rosak la! mana ada cute?

hahaha~ sorry ailin but i dun agree with u xP

and yet u always chin ping here chin ping there finally chin ping is in ur underwear :P :P

*with a big evil smile here XD


Sedang webcam with siewmanku :P she very sampat la..haha got our ss picture too xP


lol she look so blur in here! xD

she leave me alone! D=

peace xP *very sampat!

she dun wan choi me D=

hahaha yea! we both havent mandi yet weee~ xP
busuk? haha no! we are not busuk yet x)
silly me xD

TO::michelle babe~ (:

horr~~ you ponteng sekolah! xP
nono! dun give me any alasan :P
sick? haha rightt~ sick hor :P
mc?
got mc so wat..cuz i dun need mc punya xD
let me see ur sick face xP
lol~ i very sampat i knw xP
kk i stop fooling around with u la :P
i gud punya rite rite? xD
anywayz hope u get well soon ya (:



jCmt :: very sampat edi :P

No comments: