Monday, June 30, 2008

Bodo Ailin :P~

omg itu ailin arr!
she make me wait 4 her 1hrs ++ to upload mlm amal pic.. mygoodness! she damn slow la!~ i ask her send to me those mlm amal pictures & guess wat she send to me?


there!
she lie me!! say that this pic sure got 1..
*LOL see how stupid am i to trust her?
mygoodness she damn sampat la..
gek sei me la u ailin!

and she say this pic she edit 1 =.=''



this msg is to u ailin :: ya rite la this time i wont trust u XD

i asked her once again send me those mlm amal pic...
& she send to me ....

her dog pic! arghh
reli gek sei me la u! :P

fineee~ since u dun wan send to me those mlm amal picture...
u will see wat i gonna do to ur chin pin!! muahahahaha! xD

ps :: hahaha i knw u all sure laugh at me why i so stupid believe her..lol ..yaya! go ahead laugh out loud if u want..sooner or later u are the next 1 :P:P muahahahahaha! =.=''

but the most funny is i pulak go lock my daddy outside the house LOL i dint knw that until he shout my name XD

jCmt :: SAMPAT AILIN! I WONT TRUST U :p:p

No comments: