Monday, June 23, 2008

memoriessku!* (:

helo~ i'm bck! xD
hahaa alot pic i wanna upload today (:
i miss those moment xP



:: xingku! that words is so damn hurtful! )':

:: oh i dun think so this year i gonna having any cake 4 my bday!! T_T cuz i realize this year aku ada PMR!! arghh! so sad!! ):


memoriess*







=3



they are really sleeping hehe



she bring back to me alot of memorys! ily! (:



the most notii always kacau me! haha but still ily! ;)





my last year bday cake!! this year dun think so gonna have! T_T


=3



whn i was a baby hahaha






family! daddy side! (:


argh they leave me alone :P


friends!


that scar is still with me now ):


haha is my cousin..the most sampat 1 always thinks nonsense stuff xP



sistersku! muaxx! ;)





memoriessku! (:

-jCmt :: this year gonna havin PMR! but oso wan bday cake T_T

No comments: