Thursday, August 28, 2008



As i grew older,
i found out it's hard to be a student..
wat's more to be an excellent student.
That's why i try my best in everything,
and hope and pray for a little luck not to fail..


====================================================

I found this from my sister blog *Maggie* (:

Haha of coz she wrote it :P but nice and meaning full to me (:

======================================================



My toe nail injured D:

Nowadays I wearing slipper to school :P

And is quite fun wearing slipper to school :P

But only today I wear school shoes ;P

Mummy told me not to wear shoes to go school today but because I too stubborn and now is getting even worse ):

This Grace scad me =.=’’ she tell me if tomorrow I don’t wear slipper den the toe need to cut it off hahaha fineee! I better listen to mum & grace haha just incase rite? :P




No comments: