Saturday, August 30, 2008

the day i become someone mother LOL


This picture long time ago (:

Lol this small boy here is Andy bro son xD small boy here name is seng² and Andy is actually my sis *maggie* bf :P

Hahaha my sis come back home she tell me that a story about seng² and is related to me too :P

There’s one day that seng² saw me on webcam when I was chatting wit my sis *Maggie*.. Eventually, out of surprise, he actually told Maggie that im his mom *which means seng² said “mommy” and point at me on monitor*.. From that day onward, seng² will keep going into room, pointing at monitor claiming he wanted to see “mommy”..

Also, today my sis were playing a game online * super dance online* .. then seng² again came into the room telling my sis that he wanna play mickey mouse website.. my sis din not really response to him bcoz she is concentrating on her game.. This game attract the attention of seng² and so, he said he wanna play too.. Keep nagging his dad saying he wanna play..hahaa and den his dad say no..seng² said :: ok nvm I wan see mommy *pointing at monitor again* LOL!

He’s so cute but notii xD and pulak I jadi mummy? LOL







No comments: