Friday, August 15, 2008

mvsajxx + p



Friends!

Friends bring all the happiness and the sadness together.

And they are the one and only who makes me FEEL it.


Recording mvsajxx + p


The 1st person will be Mun tenG *that’s me!! LOL*

:: Hmm...About her?? I don’t know~ :P

Let you tell something about her in her cbox ;)


2nd VanessA (:

:: The most sexy in our gang…Anyone agree? ;)

*Benjamin*

She and I getting closer to each other since this year (:

Oh and we........haha *don’t think nonsense* XD

She even loves to SS so much! :D

And know a lot about sex xD

I still remember the story she told to my english teacher OMG that time I almost cry out…lol

I heard some human said she’s a bitch?? Hahaha I think you guys are blind ;D

Vanessaku* xoxo


3rd SiewpaO :D


:: The most 38 in our gang ;)

*Kok Ping*

Hmm...she do look like an actress but I forgotten the name hehe

She can even emo very fast :P but once she get angry better run far away from her :P

Mess with her?? Your life will get even worse than I tot LOL

Siewpaoku* xoxo


4th Ai Lin!! <3


:: The most smart and suka bully/pinch me!! arghh~

*Chin Pin*

Hahaha she’s the most I love to kacau or should be she kacau me the most? LOL

Everytime I kena pinch from her, sure will be blueblack ):

Falling in a deep love with her CP (:

Whenever she saw her CP she sure can be happy until pinch people LOL

That’s why don’t get near her after her HAPPY FACE appear :P

But she don’t get angry easily not even emo too haha

I love the way she laugh haha cause surely will make me laugh until non-stop

Lameeku* xD xoxo


5th Jenn Li~ ;)


:: The most RICH in our gang (:

To her no money no talk xP

JOKIN! Hahaha

A very good person :D

38pohku* xoxo


6th xhEe kEE! xD

:: The most leng lui in our gang! :D agree??

*Someone*

She’s a damn blur and innocent person won’t get angry easily haha

And A LOT guys fall in love with her :P

Anyone wanna join in? hahaha xD

And super kind person!!

Xheekeeku* xoxo


7th xinG² xP


:: The most horny look in our gang (:

*Marvin Chong*

At 1st we not really like each other...

But somehow we getting closer and closer finally she’s my xingku and I’m her tengku LOL

Sound like we are lesbian haha but not! :D

Hahaha

Xingku* xoxo


8th Parvin ;D


:: The most BB *as u know what i mean :P* in our gang hahaha!!

*hrishii*

We seriously always argue and fight last time but not now! :D

I can say she change a lot really A LOT!!…

Hmm I still wonder how we can become this close? LOL

We use to hate each other so much…

& don’t know how many times we enter to Bilik Hem edi LOL

And she got S body shape :D

-----------------------------------------------------------

This is all about them :D

But somehow I afraid I will lost them one day D:


a song for them :D















No comments: