Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hie:D

Yea today is my sister *MAGGIE* 21st b’day :D

Later only will be goin to neway hahaha!

About genting?

Haha yea very fun :D

I will tell the stories now :P

Ok...Day before yesterday I & my cousin line up to play outside ghost game..Oh and my small sis was outside waiting for us…all of a sudden my cousin ask me where is ying?*my small sis*

I say huh? I don’t know..den I turn my head left to right I saw ying edi…hahaha when I turn my head to the left I saw a guy :D quite ok la :P..I told my cousin…she asks me where is that person…I show her…

She say erm…ok ni la hahaha..

Den suddenly that guy friend said….

Siao jie siao jie

Den my cousin turn...Haha...But I still looking / waiting that car thingy come out…

But his frenz still calling siao jie siao jie..

I feel like is getting closer to me *not perasan but is true*

So I turn la I look at him guess what his say?

:: This guy Wanna to know you…can??

*he pulled this guy out & this guy is actually the one I say he quiet ok 1 :P*

Hahaha I just smile and went in that ghost game.. I did not answer…I came out he is still there..I don’t dare look at him at all XD…den my cousin told my small sis about that..My small sis keep on asking who who??..My cousin show her..Haha…but still my sis dun get it which 1?..So I have to point…I show her edi but on the same time he looks at where we stand.

Hahaha..damn funny…

Den we go play other games…

Den I saw him again XD

Hahahaa..yaya I know I so fatt hao la :P

Oh den at nite my dad say gonna stay there..I was like huh?? I did not bring clothe how to stay? My dad say nvm dad will go home at take nxt day will bring..I say I dun wan I wan go home! He dun even let me =.=’’ ok fine so I sleep there la..AND I SO SMELLY! xD

And I couldn’t sleep until 6am…oh ya! And I HEARD SOMETHINGS THAT VERY NOSIY~ I SCAD LIKE HELL ONLY! My cousin says did u hear a gurl singing? She scad me again! den she and my small sis sleeping..I pulak sendiri did not sleep! Wth? I heard a lot nosy…hahaha I scad so I sms my sis :D lucky she teman me sms until 4++am hahaha cause I don’t let her sleep even she got class the nxt day hahaha…:D

Hahaha ok la I lazy wanna type I oso know u lazy wan to read..Let’s see picture la :P










my leg xD



finally my clothe come edi XD













the ghost game xD




*if there’s any mistake den leave it la hehehe*

Haha I got SS but will upload nxt time hehehe..


No comments: