Saturday, August 9, 2008

Hi!

Today I and Jenn Li planed to go Xhee Kee house but in the end only me and Siewpao went...aikz aikz what la Jenn Li :P

And yea I took a lot picture’s with CICI <<>

Let’s see picture’s ok? :P


i don't even know why is CICI so scad of me =.='' hahahaha





Today got exam and also I got bring handphone :D of coz not only me la haha..

And I oso took some picture’s x)




semangat study before the exam :P cehhh xD





haha dunno why i suddenly wan put this picture lol

When exam Jenn Li pulak sms me...But at 1st she sms with Xhee Kee

Hahaha Xhee Kee :: u very pandai hor? Use my hp sms parvin number didn’t tell me some more and is 15sen!! Not 1 sen!! Aku sakit hatii la!! Hmph! :P

And is quite scary bringing hp to school xD


and others picture's i will update in the nxt post (:

No comments: