Friday, August 22, 2008

Wth? Suddenly I pass by Vanessa blog guess what did I saw??

Let’s see :P


mun teng want me to write bout her something at my blog.so here goes.lol.




theres few facts bout mun teng.




1.she very ss.always got new pictures of her.(go check her friendster if you wanna see how many pix she ss.)


2.always like to hit ppls boobs.(no life)


3.always love to fatt hau.(once again,no life.try to kao some guys)


4.she is a lala gal.(no standard as lala ppl very low standard.they can be compared to begger cuz wear the socks till gt hole.i think begger also higher standard abit cuz they gt no choice)


5.always scared ppl with ghost stories.(no life thats why try to entertain me,ailin and parvin bout ghost stories)


6.loves to talk crap.(try to seek attention from us)


7.always makan at class.(kedekut dont wanna share with me and ailin)


8.very outdated.(she dunno anything so dont ask her anything,ok that i make up stories.lol.)


9.like to kap chai especially at genting.(becareful dont kap until kap the thingy)


10.she is the best person in the world!(this is the most honest thing i ever said in this post.lolx)


i love you mun teng!muaxx!


End edi xD..I damn zhadou! xD actually I just joking with her..Cause since she got nothing to update at her blog I ask her write about me...Den I say joking only..Mana tahu she take it so seriously LOL


No comments: