Sunday, August 3, 2008

kinda scary hahaha

Heys!

Ok as I said that my room aircond spoil right? Me and my sister’s all sleep at the living room :D

And is quite scary... Why?

The water taps at my parent’s toilet turned on. And I actually thought my mummy or daddy using the toilet…I wait so long but the water still on...

I told grace that...izzit parent’s room toilet water did not off? And she says yea maybe...

She ask me to go in and check I told her to open the door and I will go in ;) she say u don’t know how to open? Den she say don’t want to off den go sleep...

I think twice is kind of wasting my daddy’s money...so I decide to go in and turn it off...

Unfortunately I did not think nonsense stuff until this afternoon I woke up...

Cause I ask my parent’s that who turn it on the water taps and did not turn it off??

They both answer...

“No…we sleep until 9am++ only wake up…no 1 go toilet also”

That’s why I start thinking nonsense hahaha

And before I wake up…

I turn on my right side guess what??

Grace 2 big eyes looking at me is quiet scary too hahaha

AND!

Before me and my sister’s sleep, Grace says tomorrow sure the mosquito very full 1...

I laugh haha…cause I understand what’s trying to say :P

And is memang true...Cause this morning mosquito bite me and sis a lot of times! Aikz!!

And i kind of lazy edi so just see picture la :D









all this picture just only take :P


haha this afternoon wake up :P



this is where me and my sister's all sleep LOL



cat! xD




and ailin said :: lala girl + outdated girl + SS Queen

swtt where got? ahahha




jCmt*tenG

No comments: