Saturday, August 9, 2008

Hi! (:

Today is a special day!! 080808!! Hahaha or maybe 8/8/08 haha I know is lame but once in a life time…right? (:

I got a lot stories want to tell but when I sit here I sure forget everything’s =.=

Haha k Vanessa blog remind me something (:

They say is my fault but noo~ I see it from that mirror la! Not my fault ):

And is impossible is that “THING” *as u know what I mean right?*

K since I’m not that lazy to type now :P so I shall tell why (:

I guess is day before yesterday,Ai Lin,Parvin,Vanessa & me teman Vanessa cause she trying to fix her bra strap at bilik persalinan next to the girls toilet or choir room I guess haha..She ask me help her to fix it...But she went into the toilet that which got no door at all...Through that mirror I saw a person come in so I asked Vanessa to go other toilet which got door..Unfortunately there’s no one come in at all…They starting to be so scared so they shouted and ran out as fast as they can...

.

And there’s why they say is all my fault =.=’’ I don’t think so..Is impossible there’s that “THING” cause through that mirror I saw is a girl wearing school shirt so??...But I wonder why / how come I see it again no one come in?! hmmmm…….or izzit………. HAHA!! I’m asking myself never think nonsense so I won’t be that scared :D

This week will be a bad week for Seafield why?? Cause a lot things is happening and Is quite scary now because I’m alone in the living room...And Vanessa ask me go see a person blog is all about Seafield School is haunted…I just read half AND IS SO SCARY WEI! Haha but still I read everything’s (:

And there’s no such thing about that “THING” is trying to do something with the roof cause yesterday very heavy raining never think nonsense making u yourself scared only (:

I do believe that…if you never disturb that “THING” they will never disturb you back..

Be fierce! So “THING” will be scared of you not you scared them (:

Haha today I wake up there’s a lot msg and miss call from my friend..But 1 msg that scared me out..Is from Parvin handphone number but is Jenn Li and Ailin wrote it..LOL how childish can u guys be? :P

A picture from Vanessa she’s asking me to upload for her this picture..haha

Vanessa arr…she knows a lot about sex haha!! :P

No comments: