Sunday, August 17, 2008

Morning! :D

Eh should be afternoon edi LOL...

Nevermind la who care :P

But still my eyes can’t really open yet xD

Yay! Tomorrow will be goin genting :D

I can’t wait :P

xinGku will be damn jealous because I can always go genting and she can’t :P

Man man jealous la you..*evil face* hahahaa!

Sampat*

XD…ohyaa~

I miss a big show on Friday!

Yerrr~

Hahaha is actually about this girl and this guy dwn here :P

Parvin*Hrishii*


She told me :: yesterday during recess...me & rishii sit together in a different table...while he was eating i try to bit his finger...u noe the malay form 5 guys think we doin stupid stuff...then the malay guys start clapping and shouting and suddenly everybody in the canteen start to do the same thing...it was quite embrass momment 4 me...

That’s what she told me…

Hahaha!! I want to see!! Damn! I miss it! Aikz xD

Hahaha I don’t care make sure do that again once the school start bck xP


Don’t mind I edit the picture* :D



No comments: