Sunday, August 10, 2008


Sorry there’s only one picture is not dark..Other’s is so damn dark can’t even see anything’s.. (:



Haha here’s the picture of CICI and me :P

And is edit by CK (: *thanks*

And here’s the picture’s that we study at XK house :D

all semangat study sej :P

dunno why but i so in love with this picture XK take 1..haha

I can’t actually believe my parent let me go to her house..Because normally they won’t let me go anywhere...

Funny is I asked my mum & dad and see how they answer me...

Me:: can I go XK house later??

Mum:: ok..

Me:: omg really? Haha *a big smile*

Me:: can I go frenz house??

Dad:: at where??

Me:: at blablabla

Dad:: ok..

LOL

But in the end I go there is about 5.30pm damn late rite? haha..Cause I follow my parent go here n there... :D



No comments: