Thursday, August 28, 2008


LOL today quite funny :P

Cause I don’t know why I hmph at parvin xD..Den she keep on talking & SINGING! To make me feel happy xD but still I did not choi her hahahaha! Actually I was juz playing la :P quite fun too lalalala~ xD

And this ganesh keep on step my leg…hahaha but I pinch him back don’t know like how many times edi xD

Tomorrow school gonna celeb merdeka rite? Hahaha i kind of blur :P

of coz i’m goin :P

hahaha just now i teman this Ailin..for waiting *you know who la* but den he come dwn damn late! Super late! Haha i seriously cannot tahan edi...i ask Ailin to walk only la..Den suddenly “something happen” :P me and Ailin look at each other laughing + a big ? on our head xD

hahaha in the end this *you know who la* pulak use another stair =.=’’ hahaha but still Ailin saw him (:

No comments: