Saturday, August 2, 2008

today xD

Heys!

Haha...Yea today I bought handphone to school (:

*Is damn scary to bring handphone to school*

Actually I tot I’m the only one who bring but actually not..

About half of my classmate got bring :D

Me and other SS-ing A LOT!! Is like 100++ picture you know :P

And I abit lazy upload it here..Cause here very damn mafan punya! :P

I think I will upload few la hehee..

But in friendster I edi upload ALL! :D *I think so :P*

And now my room punya aircond is not working aikz aikz…damn HOTT!! D:

Sister’s all complaining Is very hot xD..

Hahaha we thinking where to sleep tonite :D

Living room? Grandma room? Or mayb my mum working room? xD

How about kitchen too?

Hahaha sampat xD..

Okok I stop here let’s see some picture’s that WE SS-ing today at school :D

















others will be at frenster :D

AND

KCXK :: sorry if I change our picture ya..i mean >> beside there..hahaa

If u dun like it change it :D obviously I won’t mind hahahaha and UPDATE SOMETHINGS<<>

Jcmt*teng

No comments: