Wednesday, August 27, 2008


Is harder den I tot…if only you can feel what I’m feeling right now...being ditch?? Hmm to me is not a big deal at all but a person being so dishonest this is where the matter being. Seriously I don’t even know why a person can fake a story until so terrible? I would like to know in the end what will happen. If you don’t like it, why don’t you tell it out? And not using your fake story? Every words that come out from your mouth couldn’t take it back...Don’t you know? And every single word that you had mention it might hurt people feeling. So why don’t you try stop it? The ways you act show me EVERYTHING! I can see it! You don’t have to pretend anymore. I do hope you can feel what I’m feeling right now. Lastly I would like to let you know I’m not going anymore will u be even happy? I prefer 1 person not happy better den a lot people’s not happy.


About Me Myspace Comments
About Me Myspace Comments

No comments: