Friday, August 8, 2008

Hi! (:

Hmm..So sorry I did not update that day (:

About Pyramid story? I quite lazy to type (:

But I got watch The Mummy” movie :D

Hmm...Yesterday I did not go to school haha so should be I ponteng la :P

But today I went to school I heard a lot people saying that school got ghost?

Hmm was it real or what??

Because I wasn’t paying attention when Jenn Li saying about this stuff until Pn.Vani said only I realize that...hmm...Is quiet scary I guess since I heard a lot story about it...But how come I didn’t know that?? Haha mayb I’m so outdated :P

Heard ppl say that school gal toilet got ghost... Something like this...

:: Got a gal, who was alone in the toilet, was singing to herself while put on some makeup...

All of the sudden, she heard somebody singing along with her (bare in mind that the toilet has nobody except herself*

:: there’s a gal who walk pass by the choir room saw the “ghost” and she’s afraid so she ran into her class..

Unknown to her, the “ghost” follow her as well..

In the class, the “ghost” disturb her fren, so she told the “ghost” dun disturb her fren as her fren is innocent...

Unfortunately, the ghost “possesses” the gal herself and she turn into some1 stranger..

:: a malay gal who is “praying” at surau saw some shadow thinking it was a person near the curtain..

So she went there to check it out...

All of the sudden, she shouted loudly and she fainted...

Saying about ghost, this month is the “Hungry Ghost” month right? :D

So better becareful (:

Haha everyone of coz scared of ghost right? Who don’t? :P I’m afraid of it also :P

No comments: