Tuesday, July 1, 2008

1st of juLy*

heys! (:

haha juz only wake up :P
but...
yerr so fast 1st of july edi!! ):
sooner PMR is coming!
arghh~
xP
anywayz....

Today alot stuff is happening....
it's make me feel so paiseh u knw..
someone is making everythings goes stupidly~


This is for that someone*

:: mygoodness u how old edi la?..
seem like u are older den me 2year rite?
u are 17 not 1 year old! & i'm only 15!
yet u can make things goes even so stupidly den me
mygoodness~
=.=


&
This little msg is for everybody (:*

:: I really enjoyed the way i am now & you dun have to judge me!
dun like the way i am?
den just shoo la~
but
I will be friendly if you are too
u love 4 who i am den i will love u 4 who u are!
u hate me 4 who i am
den i will hate u 1 million times! x)
& also
once u make me angry..
den i'm sorry i wont know what i'm gonna to do :D
* i bet u guys dun wanna knw what i'm gonna to do beside that remember not to make me angry muahahaha! xP


This msg is only for my vanessa*


:: hahaha ya! i knw it sound like i so lesbian xD..
but i'm not! :D
lol vanessa! i knw u jealous cuz i got "BB "den u la :P
but den u dun have to hit with a book rite?! LOL
&
dun blame me by using my hand to hit u back~
hahaha! is a revenge u knw! :P
but...
u are so cute! LOL
*hahaha i'm not lesbian ok! xP


This msg is only for that sampat ailin*

:: mygod~ u arr pinch me damn pain la!! & edi blue black u knw!!
bodo~ xP
i havent take revenge abt u trick me 1 :P
but i will someday just wait and see!
hahahaha!


lol..ok i'm enough writing all sampat stuff :P
but remember to read a little msg for everybody arr~
;)


jCmt :: take care! & remember love me for who i am :P







No comments: