Saturday, March 28, 2009

Babii sunburn laaa!!!!



yeaa I so gonna complain about this again! hmphhh! Just come back frm klang den 2moro got to wake up at 5am++ AGAIN to go teluk intan! And FYI Monday I might can’t go school too. Don’t ask why! I lazy wanna answer everyoneee!

So today, my aunt bought me byk stuff :D

ohh and now I got new big pencil box! That I can’t put LOT stuff inside! :D


I can’t even believe that pencil box was actually RM10 den that people go say I give you RM8 laa..mana tahu went dwn go jalan jalan only RM6! kenaa tipu edi! =___= aiyaaa but nvm laa…cause you knw laa...Here RM8 but at Singapore only rm4, right? :P



So this is all the stuff my aunt buy :D


ohhh! I got the sun block edi!! FINALLY!








And the mask too :D yeaa i try the yellow 1 too xP

So, did you off your lights arr? ;) Cause I DIDN’T!! OH WAIT! Actually I did! But when I off it…turn 1 round my mum go on it back! =___= since I can’t off the lights, so you better off it too! hahaaa!

Don’t worry now I’m goin to bed which mean I will off my bed-room-light! hahahaa!

okkk okkk! I will update next time, alright? Now byk sleepy :P

nights :D






jCmt

:: pretty enjoy!

:: got to wake up super early again! =___=

:: I love the stars!!!

No comments: