Monday, March 2, 2009

Let me start it again? :D

Alright as you know this AILIN LOVE POK! hahaha!

I still cannot stop laughing laa! I’m sorry about that (:

So anyway, FEB exam on Friday mean the last exam, I bring hp to skul. *wink* Yes I know that I very late update this picture laa..Oh well..hehehee


So = Merentas Desa, here’s some pictures…



So fast Merentas Desa over right?? :P



Went back home…

Waiting for my turn to go bath






Waiting to go out, on the same time is waiting to go watch movie too the “Love Matter” movie :D…

Yes I know my hair so messy heheee





But since my parent are so bz, den I off to bed b4 I wanna go out :D in the end didn’t get to watch also =___=

About condo I will update next time ok? Now very sleepy :D








jCmt

:: more SS pictures of mine comin up! ;D


No comments: