Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wo Bu Xiang Zhang Da! I don’t wanna grow up!











oolaaa! :D

Yes yes it’s 7am now :D AND it’s raining too! ;p

I hate raining at night, cause my miss.winwin surely very scad!! ):





Actually I got nothing to blog about…ohh! i start playing computer at 4am and now feel like blogging! hahaa! it's soon 8am! hahaa!







OMG! I damn miss being a kid weii!

I miss those times…sighhh!







I miss those times…



We make mummy angry and she chase us ups and downs...hahaaa! Very silly :D

We fight because wanna watch movieee

We play childish games

We cry together

We take turn to go out with grandma

We use to play around with mummy make up stuffs.. of coz mummy allow us to use haha!

OMG I just can’t list it out here but I miss all those times me and my sisters had before!! Super sighhh!!

But now we are already grow up!

Can I turn / freeze the time back?? Hmmm silly me again




When I was only 12 year old, I was wondering how long it takes me to grow up till I can drive?? & I wish I can grow up faster!!


And at that age, I was so scad because wanna take BCG injection, after seeing that my 2elder sis punya reaction! Its make me even more scad!!!


But den dunno what the doctor said baby time I’ve already take & since the doctor said no need to take again! I was so happy! But 2 elder sis keep on saying it’s not fair! hahaaa!! my evil laugh!


Den next is Form3 injection, I did not take it at school because I was sick den I terpaksa take it at Klink. I heard that sisters keep on saying that it’s very very very painful BUT it’s not pain at all!!! I feel like takin it again! hahahaaa!!

Slowly and slowly I’m already 16 year old! SEE HOW FAST IS THAT! I’ve already taken my Form3 injection! WOW! That’s fast! ;D hahahaa




BUT…



Now I wish to be a kid! :P


ohh can I?! :D :D :D






But it could only be my memories. :D








hahahaaa!

Before I go, I just only take 2videos of my dog :D








And the lightning scad her off!! >______<




SEE! and this is what I mean! haaa! xP






Alright I got to go enjoy with my movies now :D

byeee :D






jCmt


:: I wanna be a kid back!! ):

:: I wanna have fun like a baby! hahaaa!

:: enjoy my blog’s song :D yes is a “don’t wanna grow up” song hahahaaa!

:: ah wooi! Get well soon! :D















No comments: