Friday, March 13, 2009

Who am I now??




Today is just not my day…



I feel so left out again…and there’s when all the nonsense stuff comes into my mind…still wondering WHY?! Wondering that why people who make out story, others will believe 100% but the 1 that who are trying to tell the truth no 1 will believe?! don’t you think it’s so unfair?!! and what I think is there's no point telling them the truth since they already believe the stories. I did not say that who and who is perfect or what. After saying these people how and how laa go put all the blames on it but guess what? pulak in the end go ahead and say sorry? Don’t you think its soooooo damn unfair?!!!! Like you are trying to memalukan this person! It’s so UNFAIR!! I never tot that I have a friend that don’t believe each other but they believe unknowns peoples!! And there’s something I do wanna ask, who am I to you guys? I always get jealous, why other people do have a friend who care and etc BUT I don’t?? Or maybe I got just that I did not appreciate it?? hmmmm...I just don’t think so I got. Tell me…who won’t talk bad about each other?? Don’t tell me actually no one does…Somehow I think I got to let it be…After the 1 who knows the truth, I guess they will finally realize who is wrong and right. Perhaps I should start and say it today…Our friendship ends here. At least 1 person get hurt always better den making each other feel so hurts.






jCmt

:: and now I wondering what will happen next?

:: I guess I don’t really have a good life…is like everything replaying it again and again!!



tuning into :: I Hate This Part Right Here = Pussycat Dolls

No comments: