Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Oh I’m back again :D


hahahaa! Yesterday I couldn’t online cause my internet kena lightning :P but somehow thanks to my sis’s bf has just fixed it back :D

Thanks :D



Actually there’s nothing I wanna update laa..

Quite bored nowadays

But but but

I get to sleep at least more den 16hrs? heee!

Always wake up at 5-7pm!

Yes you heard me is PM not AM! xP


I skip breakfast and lunch…tsk tsk that’s bad ;P


So yesterday elder sis let me play with her laptop and guess what I played? ;D




LEFT 4 DEAD! hahahaa! When I play I scream once I scream surely kena scold by my sis xDD

It was fun! But lag =___=

I try to play final punyaa but somehow cannot! Cause I dunno which way to go! =___=

After this game I’m still not yet sleeping I play another “baby games

ahhaha only got 1 picture :P



Oh oh! Because I played Left 4 Dead game + I think too much, I’ve nightmare!! OMG! I dream that my school got vampires! omg omg! This is scary! Way so scary!! I don’t care if you wanna read this or not but I gonna tell some of my nightmare out! :P

100 of vampires in my school pejabat and 1000 of people that is still alive at perhimp. hahaha! This is lame I know! xD and I receives a lovely msg at there too..haahaa…alright REALLY LAME! xDD


I not gonna tell out everything! CAUSE I told this story to my 2nd sis and she laugh like there’s no tomorrow =__=

I don’t found that it’s so funny laa! Only scary ma! hmphh! :P


hahahaa..Well, my Miss.Winwin is getting lazy nowadays too! XD




SEE! This is what I mean :P


ohh! I miss this so-called-dunno-what-drink.



hahahaa!

Alright I got to continue with the Left 4 Dead & other games now :D




byeee :D


ohhh! Before I go there’s something I want “someone” to know about this…don’t read this part cause is none of your business (:


You know who you are, and I really want you to understand this matter before we got prob. somehow I just don’t see you can actually understand what am I saying. I’m not fighting / angry / piss at you because of him!

I DON’T EVEN LIKE HIM! HE’S ALL YOURS! He’s not mine!

I don’t even know who the hell he is!


And you should be wondering Why am I angry at you??

Because of the message you type!! The way you say is like I’m taking it away from you?? pfftt!

But I got some Q’s for you,

What makes you think I like him?? What makes you THINK he will like me?! What makes you think I know him?? What makes you say I and him got a relationship?


What makes you think

SO MANY NONSENSE STUFFS?!!!!



mygoodness!! I don’t want you to misunderstanding me again, okk?


All I can say is…

He’s totally not the one I want, I don’t know him well, he’s not mine BUT HE’S ALL YOURS!

PLEASE! just please understand it before you say I piss at you because of him!

AND

I’m not angry / piss at you anymore! I do understand your feeling right now…

Hope you’re feeling much better after knowing the truth from me.


AND


Others who know about this too, I don’t wanna heard a single word that you guys say I and him got “RELATIONSHIP” if you heard from others, it is not true! if you don’t know the truth just SHUT UP!

thanks.







jCmt

:: I wish I can help my mum about her business! But I’m still underage! Sis, will you?? (:

:: goin out 2moro! weeee! hahahaa!!



No comments: